I am a mom to four boys, happily married and the Director of Marketing, Communications and Membership for an international association. I am Martha Stewart, ok not really, I have always dreamt of being a hipper, better dressed, on the cutting edge Martha Stewart, but without the jail time.
Somethings about me:
- I am a beauty product whore.
- I have killed several forests because I can’t help it-I love shiny, glossy magazines. Fashion, home decor, food, bring it on.
- I am crazy. After a long 10 hour day at work I will come home and actually think it is a good idea to attempt a new recipe that says its preparation time is three hours.
- I would rather eat chips and salsa than chocolate or sweets.
- I love throwing theme parties with an element of surprise.
- I write down everything.
- I do not like clowns-thanks Grandma.
- I will set a new pair of shoes by my bed and stare at them until I fall asleep.
- I have a weakness for sharp dressed men and their shoes-what drew me to my husband.
What do I see this being? A teeny tiny break from your day, a snippet of your time, a moment to relax, a two minute read. Me sharing with you what hooks me in.
Thanks for reading!